Friday 4 May 2007

May photo challenge to myself

Apart from May 1st when we were in Paris, I have decided to challenge myself throughout May to taking photos of nature - a wide topic of course but living in the city as I do, I thought this would apply just about the right amount of pressure to keep my eyes open. I think that one month this year will have to be dedicated to people because I just do not take enough photos of people (added to the fact that I do not have so many willing subjects) but maybe later in the year, I can build up to it.

In the meantime, here are the first of my nature photos for May.

Wednesday 2nd May


Thursday 3rd May


Friday 4th May

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...