Monday 25 June 2007

Another Heidi project

With the Heidi Swapp "A Year To Remember" class on Big Picture Scrapbooking we get various optional projects that support the theme for the month. June's theme is change and so far we have produced a layout based on our views on what needs to change in order to reach this year's goals and then Heidi has presented two altered projects: an inspirational banner to hang in our creative space and an altered mirror. I am not sure I will be making the mirror but the banner appealed to me, so I finally got around to thinking about it. I don't know why it always takes me so long. When I look at the gallery and message board, I think it takes an average of about 12 hours for the first photos and comments to be posted about the finished products but it usually takes me about 3 weeks! Maybe I am just too cautious and I think a lot about each idea and try and make it my own at the same time as following Heidi's guidelines (which is part of the learning process for me).

To cut a long story short - I decided to go with my word of the year (One Little Word from Ali Edwards) and chose "POSITIVE". Of course, it took me ages and I managed to get ink and glue and glitter everywhere - even finding it in my bed! And I used my (still) beloved BasicGrey Perhaps papers with plenty of fibres and loads of glitter. Here is the final result with close ups of each card to be found in the album to the right...


1 comment:

  1. OMG how cool is this banner!! Awesome design! tfs!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...