Tuesday 15 January 2008

2 Posts in One Day? Must be busy!

So here is my layout for 15th Jan.

I just realised today that I am REALLY driven by colour (bet you hadn't noticed!) and this has given me a push to really think about organising my product predominantly by colour. I know it is a difficult thing to do in the first place, but over the last two weeks, each layout has been dictated by colour first. Views? And a first on this layout - I tried out machine stitching! What fun! Definitely something I will be doing a LOT more of! Love the effect. I also did a bit of hand stitching on this one too to attach the ghost hearts. Almost half way through the month - keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to complete the month.
I also managed to get this assignment done for my Get Organised Be Inspired class - I am hoping this will help me get the most of all the wonderful product I have and make it easier for me to store and organise it all so that I can use it! Nice little project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...