Saturday 5 April 2008

Bad blogger

Where does the time go? More than two weeks or is it three perhaps and not a blog entry in sight!

But I have been busy on Bellaboo projects - some you can see, and some you will have to wait for!

I had such a good time working on the April kit (it is really a lovely kit - full of scrumptious soft colours and loads of texture - such fun) and April newsletter - it just went on and on and on and on! I was practising my white space skills and using less and less PP which was really interesting and I was so pleased with some of the results.



















Got to dash right now (apart from the fact that it is nearly 1.30am!) but will try to get some more on the blog over the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...