Sunday 8 March 2009

12 on 12 - better late than never!

Yes, once again, I'm here posting my February 12 on 12 just before I'm due to start the March one!

But I did it which is the main thing.

Another thing is that I came up with yet another design and even that did not work out quite like I thought! Guess I am just not good at these clean, graphic line styles a la CZ. But it is quite pretty, uses up some tiny scraps I had leftover from the Bellaboo February kit and is really pink which is always a good thing.

Once again, credit to my fellow 12 on 12'ers who are always ready with their layouts within a day or two. I admire you all but somehow I just can't manage it.

I am trying to get Amber (babiest sister) to join in and she tried last month but forgot to take any pictures in the afternoon! I told her to do it anyway just using the pictures she has. So Amber, get it going and don't forget your camera this Thursday.

March will be a complete year for me and I love looking back over my album to see the year whizz by. Maybe from April I will simplify it all a bit and make a simpler template and only a single layout. Will have a think.

Spring is coming - looking forward to more blue skies. Happy Sunday everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Well done getting your layout done. Really like the rosette things, may have to sneak that idea onto one of mine.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa and thank you for your compliment on my blog. Your LO is really fun. Love the flowers! I hate beeing behind.....

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...