Saturday 25 April 2009

April 12 on 12

Ha ha!

Going for the easy layout and design... Maybe this will be the same design for the next 12 months, maybe not!

But as Easter was so pink, this was ideal for this month's 12 on 12 and overall, I am happy to have it to add to my album.

Of course, like I said before, I totally forgot about it on the day and remembered two days later! Luckily, we took a lot of photos anyway that day but I am definitely missing some that I would have taken - me cooking dinner, the food, the boys finding their eggs etc. But no worries...

It's done and it is not even May yet!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:55 am

    what a fun easter you had! love this LO :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 12 of 12 layout is so pretty - love the color! Looks like you had a nice Easter :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...