Tuesday 7 April 2009

Nothing much to report

Just wanted to check in really as I see it is already a week since I last posted although I have no new layouts to share.

My baby brother (at 15 maybe not so "baby"!) is here for a visit right now so that is keeping us busy with trips to the Palm Kirmes (Palm (as in Easter) Fair), a day trip to Düsseldorf, various evenings out for dinner and the joy of football on the Playstation when he gets home from work. As you can imagine, this is just my cup of tea - not!

But we are having some fun and getting some great photos in the process...

BUT, I DO have the new Bellaboo April kit - One for the Boys - in my sticky little hands and it is FAB as always. So obviously Bellaboo and yet not a drop of pink in sight. I am letting my creative juices start working and will get to work on it tomorrow so watch this space. In the meantime, you could pop over to Libby's blog - here - to see what wonders she has been creating with hers. I love it. And I have lots of ideas of how to honour the boys in my life. And also some of the girls because as ever, this kit is so versatile that I will definitely be branching out!

I will leave you with another layout about the adorable Maddie which was completed last year.

Time is rushing by and it is so important to capture their characters when they are at this lovely age.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:44 pm

    ha ha love this!!! and that photo of her posing in her cossie is on my desk RIGHT NOW for me to scrap with my kit!!! you are so good at multi-photos LOs

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...