Saturday 26 September 2009

DONE!

You know how goal focused I am. A bit of an overachiever. These two traits came into their own with this challenge. I did it. All 50 items. No cheating. I wondered for a while if the three minibooks I did for Libby's birthday could count as more than 3 items but decided I'd only be cheating myself!

The grand total of 50 is made up of 25 cards, 1 giftbox, 4 minibooks and 20 layouts. It was a brilliant way of breaking into all that stash. It made me less "precious" about the kits I had lying around (they are not to be kept like a museum exhibit - I paid good money for them. They should be used up!) I'm certainly going to keep going on this for another number (probably 50) before I allow myself to go shopping. I say "myself" because Libby was at The Big Stamp and Scrapbooking Show (Alexandra Palace) today and she's done a "bit" of shopping for me. Can't wait to see what she's got for me but it sounds like she has had a brilliant time and her arms are aching from the heavy bag(s?) full of gorgeousness. I'm pretty jealous!

But another challenge should keep my spending need under control and I 've such a long list of layouts I want to produce that another 50 items should be achievable again.

Thanks to Gretchen for a great challenge and for giving me the inspiration to follow through.

#'s 48 to 50!!!!


So chuffed with myself! Full of inspiration. This was such a boost to my mojo.

It's such a great idea. I recommend it to everyone. Join in and see what you come up with.

3 comments:

  1. You are fantastic! That is awesome, congratulations!!! I'm moving along slowly - I need to update my blog, lol! A challenge is always motivating, glad you enjoyed it. Have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you, I'm sure Libby's got you some good stuff - was a good day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:21 pm

    well done, i'm very impressed! I think I started this challenge, but not so sure... so definitely didn't finish it! You have a bag full of goodies waiting here to celebrate! i am inspired now, can't wait to get stuck in!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...