Tuesday 5 January 2010

Happy New Year!

It's a good job blogging is silent - I have totally lost my voice since last night, which may or may not be a good thing!

So much to update but first of all, Happy New Year or even Frohes Neues Jahr! 

Wow, 2010. A new decade. That just kind of slipped in, didn't it? I hadn't even thought about the fact that it was the turn of a decade until Ralph mentioned it to me at about 11.58pm. I was prepared for tears. None came. It was a good year end and a great year beginning - we celebrated with family but more of that later.

I have much to report but will start with my sort of December daily. My photo a day which I started in 2007 took quite a bashing in 2009 with lots of gaps and loss of mojo, but December saw fresh enthusiasm and I made an effort to take photos every day up till Christmas. 

And while I was at the Bromsgrove crop on Saturday, I put a little mini album together to showcase them. No journalling at the moment - though I may add some text on page 1. I made it über-simple and am pleased with the outcome.





And here are the 25 photos that made it into the book (out of a total of 354 taken!)

1st December





2nd December




3rd December






4th December






5th December






6th December






7th December






8th December






9th December






10th December






11th December






12th December






13th December






14th December






15th December





16th December







17th December






18th December






19th December






20th December






21st December






22nd December






23rd December






24th December






25th December



1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, again...

    It was lovely to see you on Saturday, and it's lovely to see all of your photos from your December book. What a good idea, December recorded, yet relatively simple...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...