Thursday 1 April 2010

Happy April 1st!


Just a little something to help us believe that Spring is here/on the way!



So my teenie sister thinks I am off the scale as far as boring and untrendy goes (guess that word right there gives it away!!) and had done one of these list thingies on her blog and told me to do it to so that she could gauge just how bad I have it! Here goes:

Make-up

  1. L'Oreal - Telescopic mascara and lipstick - 235 nude
  2. Bobby Brown - Shimmer Wash eye shadow - rose gold/chocolat/bone
  3. YSL - Touche Eclat
  4. Chanel - Rouge Allure lipstick - rose blossom and all their nail varnishes
  5. Esprit - twist and define eye liner - anthracite
Food
  1. Roast vegetables with feta, couscous and balsamic vinegar
  2. Crème brûlée
  3. Scallops
  4. Fresh white asparagus - the season is just around the corner - can't wait
  5. Cadbury's chocolate
Drink
  1. Champagne
  2. Cosmopolitan (as mixed by my one and only)
  3. G&T (again, as mixed by my one and only)
  4. A good cuppa
  5. Starbucks grande skinny latte
Stores
  1. Gap
  2. Roots
  3. M&S
  4. Chanel (in my dreams)
  5. Any shop that sells scrapbooking stuff!
Places to eat
  1. Anywhere where the food is prepared for me!
  2. Lorenzo's - here in Recklinghausen
  3. Goldener Anker - our favourite romantic restaurant
  4. On our balcony (looking forward to opening the Balconia season)
  5. Bofinger brasserie in Paris
Places to drink
  1. Potions - my own personal cocktail bar
  2. My own sofa
  3. At a candlelit table
  4. Starbucks
  5. Sitting in bed, reading a good book
Movies
  1. Gone With The Wind
  2. It's A Wonderful Life
  3. Holiday Inn
  4. Grease
  5. The Breakfast Club
Books
  1. Gone With The Wind
  2. The Twilight series
  3. The Shopaholic series (just good fun reading!)
  4. Jane Austen
  5. Memoirs of a Geisha
What does this list say about me? I dread to think!

What is your top five list then?

1 comment:

  1. Not as bad as I thought!!!
    I think you beat me on places to eat (Paris!!!)
    And drink... I want my own personal cocktail bar and bar man! Lol!

    Love the spring picture too xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...