Monday 8 August 2011

Just wanted to share

I made these a long time ago using up one of the most surprising kits from Scrapagogo last year.

 I was really dubious about the kit to begin with but once I had looked past the individual items and started to cut and use, it was fantastic, and I've lost count of how many layouts I made with it. It makes me a bit sad that I'm no longer a subscriber but I might go back to them later this year. In the meantime, my Counterfeit kits are proving so successful - kits to use plus old stash being using up. What could be better?

Anyway, I think these two layouts were the last two from the kit but I can't be sure now as I made them months ago! But they were just fun and easy pages using up a few photos and a couple of stories that have been waiting to be told.

I seem to remember this was a Page Maps sketch but I'm not 100% sure



Wishing you all a happy Monday and a good start to the week. I have a couple of days off this week to do some local sightseeing with my baby brother (more scrap opportunities coming up!).

What are your plans?

7 comments:

  1. Oh these are wonderful, I love the colours. It's funny how sometimes when we first see papers, were just not sure they're us, and yet when we use them they turn out to be such amazing pages.

    Have a fun time with your brother, looking forward to reading all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts, I got a chuckle out of seeing you on the floor - so happy. Have a great week - and hopefully lots of laughs with your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:53 pm

    i love these layouts, not least becuase i loved the kit and know you don't do purple so well done for such beautiful purpleness. and the photo? well that just made me snigger,

    ReplyDelete
  4. good LOs, laughed at you on the floor. Have a fun time with your brother x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:38 am

    Wonderful layouts - great pic of you on the floor! My brother is visiting from the States soon for a week - love getting together with him - hope you have a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these two layouts Lisa! I told hubby the other day he could buy me a hot air balloon ride for my birthday. He said no because he did not want to be responsible for my death!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had another look at these and at first could not tell you were on the floor!! That must have been one heck of a fun night :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...