Monday 9 December 2013

Scrapabilly share #1

The Scrapabilly kit is out and I'm back to show you what I created (over the next couple of days). You can check it out {here} and while you are there, don't forget to pop into the gallery {here} and see what the team's come up with. You won't be disappointed :-)


Full of pretty papers from Crate Paper, it was so lovely to come up with pages that had nothing to do with Christmas! There's been a lot of festive projects being created recently so what a great way to change it up.

The gorgeous brads and the frame overlays were a particular highlight for me! I have to confess to buying the second alphabet as an add on to the kit and then also added in an October Afternoon Mini Market alphabet sheet {here} as well as a little extra twine {here} and a piece of vellum for a journalling pocket. (All purchased from Scrapabilly).  The only other thing extra was a little mist for my usual splatting.

I'm going to share two layouts with you today and I'm thrilled to see such recent photos from the last couple of weeks used on them. That makes me feel really good to get these moments captured.

Look at that sweetie! I loved using all these random little tags and cut apart elements for my banner.





There were so many little pieces in the kit that I could use to build up my usual clusters across the page.





Come back tomorrow for another couple of layouts and please drop by my fellow Scrapabilly team members using the links on the right.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous kit and as always you know just how o use it to its full advantage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of yummy bits on these pages; you're such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...