Wednesday 26 February 2014

Wednesday Wonderland

Back again with another two red inspired cards for the latest Jingle Belles prompt, Rudolph the *RED* Nosed Reindeer.

This time, I got happy with the washi tape over some neutral paper and added some elements I found in the DIY shoppe die cut pack from Crate Paper. Not a Christmas pack at all, but they seemed to fit so well that I felt I just had to use them.



What's funny about this ribbon is that I ordered it when I'd only been in Germany a short while and was still working on learning the language. The wording here is apparently totally wrong in German! Oh well, best intentions!

So, another prompt, another four cards. Looking forward to the next prompt which will be coming out on Friday. Joining us?

5 comments:

  1. They're fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just what I needed, some great inspiration on how to use my much loved, but very little used, washi tapes! These cards are a beautiful mixture of contemporary design and traditional Christmas look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. washi tape, neutral paper, gauzy ribbon, golden poinsettias and those glorious golden poinsettias! another seriously FABULOUS triumph missus! WOW WOW WOW!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the effect of the washi over the printed paper ... so cool ... and those embellishments work perfectly for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those are so elegant. Love 'em.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...