Sunday 4 May 2014

(Inter)National Scrapbook Day Colour Inspiration with the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog

Welcome to the (Inter)National Scrapbook Day Event courtesy of the Counterfeit Kit Challenge!


We have been having a weekend full of colour inspiration and challenges and I kicked off today's posts with a colour inspiration post (here) using a mood collection from A Creative Mint. Look at this lovely selection of items and colours, perfect as we head through spring and look forward to summer. 

I especially love all the whites with the splash of green contrast along with the softer peach and greys. And of course, the burst of raspberry really spoke to me!

You can find the source of this photo along with the other inpsiration shots at A Creative Mint (here)

I created a mini page kit (enough for two pages) using the colours that spoke to me from the mood board.




If you've come from the original Counterfeit Kit Challenge post (here), you'll have seen that I created two pages using my products. Well, I had enough left over to have a go at a third layout as well.


This was an effect I had seen in a 2Peas video by Wilna last year and was determined to give it a try. I love how these glitter dipped feathers turned out and you will no doubt see these again on another layout.

 




If you came here direct and have not yet checked out the celebrations over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog (here), I suggest you head over there directly! You should start at the first post from Saturday morning (here) and work your way through all the challenges and inspiration posts. For EACH of the 5 challenges, there are sponsored prizes to be won (open until 16th May) and there's a grand prize too! It's worth checking out, I can promise you!

6 comments:

  1. Love all three layouts you've made with this mini kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, gotta love ghds!!!!!!! (iPad insists on respelling that for me ;) ). Lovely as always. xxx Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, gotta love ghds!!!!!!! (iPad insists on respelling that for me ;) ). Lovely as always. xxx Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, what a wonderful colour palette to work with, it's divine! The kit is beautiful - especially the little touches of gold! *swoon*

    And the layout? Lovely as always x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So darned gorgeous as always Lisa - it's amazing how many layouts can be created from a mini kit.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...