Saturday 13 June 2015

Scrapabilly June kit shares (part 2)

The June Scrapabilly kit is full of Pink Paislee Atlas collection and if you know anything about me and my scrapping, you should know that I'm a huge fan of travel papers and especially map and globe designs. This kit felt like my destiny!

Just to remind you, here's the full kit and you can get one of your own over at the Scrapabilly shop here.


You can find the first three pages I created in the blog post here and I'm back today to share the last two layouts. To be honest, I'm sure I could get the kit all over again and keep scrapping another five pages. I loved this kit - did I mention that?!?

Another paper design that I needed to use as a full background sheet because I loved it so much and so I tried not to cover up much of the main pattern. It has a flight route design but I matched it up with some road trip to the UK photos and then added in a flurry of the themed die cuts and embellishments.







And last up, a layout using all the same products but for a non travel theme to show just how flexible the kit is. Most of the b-sides were so neutral that they could have been used for all sorts of different topics. This is a "stolen" Instagram photo of two of my nieces and my nephew and it just reminds me that we don't see each other often enough.

Using the b-sides and creating little touches of pink across the page give this layout a totally different feel to the other four I made.







Just a reminder that you can see what the team did with this great kit over at the Scrapabilly gallery here and pick up a kit of your own in the Scrapabilly shop here!

Go on, treat yourself!

2 comments:

  1. "Using the b-sides and creating LITTLE TOUCHES OF PINK across the page give this layout a totally different feel to the other four I made."
    aaah, Lisa
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both layouts but that second one is especially lovely. Such pretty shades of blue with pink and yellow! And you did a wonderful job using travel product to create a layout with a very different feel. I'm sold - going to add those papers to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...