Monday 19 October 2015

Scrapabilly September kit shares (part 2)

A reminder of the gorgeous Simple Stories So Fancy based Scrapabilly kit for September first for you.

 

You just know that I was going to be totally inspired by all that pink, gold and aqua goodness, let alone the addition of navy which is so sorely neglected by scrapbook manufacturers most of the time.

You can catch up with my first shares in the post here but I'm back now with two more layouts.

I go back to the standard stacked grid layout again and again these days as I just love it. So easy, looks so good and showcases all that lovely product. I even got the sewing machine out for this one too. After a long summer with holidays and people unavailable, we made sure to celebrate a full turnout for the first post-summer crop with ice-cream, sekt and a photo. These ladies are so much fun. I feel so privileged to be part of the group.






A day of paper crafting, film watching, snack eating and sugary drink drinking as well as being totally spoilt for 24 hours by a big hearted uncle can all be rather exciting for a little one but I'm happy to have the chance to spoil this particular sweetie from time to time with an overnight stay. Even though the papers feature the Eiffel Tower we actually completed a London mini book with lots of cute double decker buses, the main sights and this pretty face. My supply of UK themed items went down quite well and my scraps box got a good workout.







There's quite a bit left in the kit but I'm using that to finish off my Learn Something New Every Day mini which I talked about in the last post. Watch this space to see the final result. I've set myself the end of the month to get it finished as I have all the photos and notes. It feels like the 31st is coming way too fast but it might happen!

You can see the layouts and projects by the rest of the Design Team over at the Scrapabilly gallery here and of course, you can snap up one of the last kits available here. Don't wait until it's too late!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the purple in this kit and we were both thinking along the same lines lately as I just made a grid page with some machine stitching. I like that you stitched the photos too - I'll have to give that a try. The crop looks like it was a lot of fun!
    I like the way your second page looks like it's divided in half, with the journaling and embellishments anchoring the left and the photos on the right. That background paper on the right looks like it has a wonderful texture - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with this kit - you are rocking the paper and pretties with purple!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...