Tuesday 22 March 2016

March at Simple Scrapper #1

It's March so it's time for a new Story Starter theme over at Simple Scrapper and a new set of wonderful templates and sketches.


I am enjoying using both these scrapbooking and inspiration tools so much and today, I'd like to share my first layout which uses one of the March 2016 sketches and a story starter from February 2015 on the theme of "What kind of day"

My "The best 10 seconds of the day" is definitely the moment my head hits the pillow at night . And for someone who loves this moment more than any other, it's kind of crazy that I never give myself enough sleep, going to bed way too late every night.


I kept pretty close to the original sketch, adding in a few layered elements to give it a "Lisa" feel.


These lovely neutral supplies came from my November 2015 Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit, Remembrance which I'll be really sad when it's all used up. I think I have one or two layouts left in there as it was a particularly huge kit to begin with.




To find out more about the many resources and inspiration - including the sketches and story starters I use each month - available to inspire you to create beautiful pages and tell meaningful stories in a supportive, communicative community environment, check out the Simple Scrapper premium membership here.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I agree - snuggling into bed is such a blissful feeling! Beautiful neutrals with that little bit of pink give your page a very calming feel. I like that you continue to revisit your kits. I have a giant one left from last winter that I can't seem to remember to use. I'll have to dig it out so it reminds me it's there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely page indeed, with such a pretty softness to it - so very appropriate for your subject! I hadn't thought about the best ten seconds of the day but that delicious feeling just on the edge of sleep would be right up there with the first cup of tea :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - snuggling into a fresh bed, with a warm electric blanket and clean PJs - bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really, really love everything about this - the layout, the story and the fact that it's using up an older kit. (That kit really is delicious, by the way. So soft and lovely.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layered sweetness of this page Lisa.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...