Wednesday 25 May 2016

April & May at Simple Scrapper


I've been a bad blogger over the past two months and forgot to share some Creative Team work.

First up, I seemed to have missed sharing my April layouts so let me remedy that.

This first one used an April sketch and a Story Starter from May 2015 - "Leisure Time" - and was even featured on the cover of the members' only monthly magazine which made me very proud. I also used my Counterfeit Kit Challenge July 2015 kit, Redux.






And this layout, using my Counterfeit Kit Challenge June 2015 kit, Spectrum, featured a current Story Starter - "Spring Cleaning" - with a sketch from April 2015.






You can see my first Simple Scrapper May layout back in the April Counterfeit Kit Challenge member blog hop here but I should share my second one too.

I used my Counterfeit Kit Challenge February 2015 kit, Runaway, to make this layout based on one of the current sketches available in the Simple Scrapper premium membership and an older story starter - "You & Me" - with a prompt about a sibling relationship. I don't scrapbook my brothers and sisters often enough so this was a great nudge to tell another snippet.






I'll be back at the beginning of June to share my latest two Simple Scrapper Creative Team layouts in an attempt to be a better blogger!

To find out more about the many resources and inspiration - including the sketches and story starters I use each month - available to inspire you to create beautiful pages and tell meaningful stories in a supportive, communicative community environment, check out the Simple Scrapper premium membership here.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pages as usual Lisa! Such a tranquil ocean photo on your first page and I love all the shades of blue you used. I can definitely see why it was selected for the cover.
    I can't take my eyes off the luscious gold feather on your second page. I admire how you return to older CKC kits - I seem to be tired of mine by the end of the month. I think I've only ever saved one of them but I haven't gotten back to it yet.
    I really like the vertical line of embellishments on your last page, and the way the journaling, title and other embellishments combine to frame your photo.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...