Monday 28 August 2017

July at Scrapabilly (part 2)

I'm late sharing but I couldn't resist showing you the layouts I made using the Scrapabilly July Kit des Monats because it was such a lovely summer collection of paper and products and I loved what I made with it.

You can find my first three layouts in the blog post here and I'm back today to show you the final three.

Just to recap, here's the gen on the July kit:

The Scrapabilly July Kit des Monats featured Echo Park's Summer Dreams collection.

There are six summer papers from the collection, the matching sticker sheet (and there are a lot of stickers on there!), a gorgeous washi tape, a lovely slim pack of Thickers white alphas and a smooth-writing, black pen.


I added in the collection enamel dots and also added in the other two washi tape (the kit comes with one of three designs). You can find these products over in the Scrapabilly shop.

Here
Here
Here


Here


My fourth layout is another from our "Scrap & Sea" weekend and uses some less than stellar Instax shots (I have an older model and my photos seem to be much more hit and miss than others I've seen.)





This might be my favourite layout using the kit. I used three photos to represent the hanging of a love lock in Cologne when I took my family there last year. It could be that this memory is particularly sweet which makes it a particular favourite.





And last but not least, the sunny yellows in the kit reminded me of these sweet mini cocktails we enjoyed last month.


You know how much I love a banner.




I think you can still get yourself one of the July Kit des Monats over at the Scrapabilly shop and if you have any sunny themed layouts to make, this is the perfect collection of products.

I have no idea if I'll manage to keep up the sharing but I'm willing to try if you're willing to drop by from time to time to see if I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...