Sunday 4 February 2018

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - Forgery on the Fourth - February 2018

Back again with a really quick and easy idea for my Counterfeit Kit Challenge February kit, Amour.

The original Noel Mignon Weekend in Paris kit had some rather delightful ribbon bows and these seemed perfect for me to copy for my own kit.


I went though my ribbons and found some that seemed suitable.


Then I just folded it over for form the bow part and secured it with a few stitches.




And then I cut a really small piece of ribbon and wrapped it round the centre with a few sturdy stitches at the back. This bit was a bit fiddly but only because I have no patience!



Trim the tails et voilĂ !


Three cute bows which I will no doubt use for cards that I intend to hand deliver because of the bulk and dimension. You know me, I always find the easy way to make things ;-)

Will you give these a try or do you have another idea for some of your own forgeries?

I've included a list of printables over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog too with themes that match the original kit so check those out too!

Don't forget that you can share you Counterfeit Kit Challenge kits and pages/projects on the CKC blog here, over in the Counterfeit Kit Challenge FB community here or over on Instagram here (find us @counterfeitchallenge and share with #counterfeitchallenge )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...